How to use the wipes
Our fast and economical waterless clean & polish is a revolutionary product that can give your vehicle a showroom shine without the need for water. It is easy to use, and with the right instructions, you can achieve a professional-grade finish in no time.
In order to make the most out of your cleaning and polishing efforts, we recommend the following steps to reduce the amount of wipes needed:
- Park your vehicle in a shaded area to protect it from the sun's rays
- Assess the level of dirt and grime on your motorcycle. If there are large particles, such as stones or gritty dirt, it is recommended to remove them first using compressed airTake one wipe and immediately close the container to prevent evaporation
- Fold the wipe in half to get 4 cleaning surfaces
- Clean the vehicle by starting from the least dirty area and working in small circular sections
- Polish quickly with two steps using the thin fiber side to clean (it will remove the remaining dirt particles). Then, use the thick fiber side to complete the polishing process
- When the wipe appears dirty or its effectiveness is diminished, switch to the other side of the folded wipe.
- Clean slowly and increase pressure gradually
- You can continue using the wipe as long as it remains moist.
- Don't throw away used wipes as they can still be used to clean your wheels or rims
- To avoid drying out the formula, it is important to clean in the shade and avoid using wipes on hot surfaces
- To clean your microfiber, do not use fabric softener or bleach and wash it as needed. Although it can be machine washed, it is better to clean it by hand since it will contain dirt from your vehicle.
- Dry naturally
- Do not iron
- Do not use dryer
- Note: may fade slightly at first wash